Small Business owners: Do you have problems with the International Trade ?
(Oriented to offer international solutions and not what I am)
I help small and medium companies, mainly based in North America that have a problem on International Trade or who wants to export their products and don’t know how or where to start.
As a sales’ responsible or an SME owner: Do you need to find customers abroad?
If so, there is nothing more important to know that which countries are your customers.
I help SMEs to increase their turnover informing them which countries may have greater market share and helping them, in practice, to carry out the export of their products.
I basically work with SMEs that do no export their products or are exporting in minimum quantities.
I am helping many SMEs to find their international markets incrementing their sales and, therefore, their benefits.
This is accomplished by performing the following steps:
– Study and possible modification of the product or its packaging in order to adapt it to the international markets.
– Study your product internationally. Which countries are most needed of your product?
– Study of your ideal customer in each country: is he a dealer, commercial agent, retail?
– Study to be sure to be paid in each order.
The Companies that are involved with my strategy can increase their sales substantially before the end of the first year of implementation.
Are you interested in increasing your turnover?
- Now that you have an idea about the companies I help and the problems I resolve, you can click on this link to learn more deeply about “who I help”
- Or you can click on “Contact Me” directly and explain me your problem. The result will be viable: I will find the best solution to your problem.