Who I help
I have services for companies, mainly based in North America (although I do not exclude working with companies from others regions), which needs help to start in the International Trade or needs advise about a particular problem on this field.
Although the problems that may arise within the scope of International Trade are very broad, does your company have difficulties such as the following or similar ones?
- I need to know what I have to modify, or improve, in my company to be able to sell my products in the international markets.
- What are the best markets to focus on in order to introduce my products?
- What documentation do I have to provide to my client in “country name» so they can import my products?
- What other forms, apart from the advanced payment, can I negotiate in order to sell my products?
- What are the legal aspects in the “country name” to create a subsidiary of my company?
- I need help to translate my brochure/Instructions sheet into Spanish/French.·
No matter which situation your company is in, I probably can help you.
I have been working for companies in different industries:
- Olive Oil
- Ropes for boats
- Garden furniture
- Hotel door locks
- Tubes and valves
- And it can continue a long list…
So, what is possible for you?
Having helped dozens of companies in Europe and America, I have seen that every business is different with a unique challenge. So each company has to receive a completely personalized advice.
But will it work for you?
It will, if you have these values:
- Be prepared for a long distance race. Start exporting is not achieved overnight. It is a marathon where you have to work daily to achieve the trust of customers.
- Have an open mind. Exporting your products means having to talk and negotiate with people with other cultures and with other languages.
- Be prepared for the change. Nothing is eternal, and less in international trade. Your company must be ready to accept the changes that international markets require.
- Be prepared to invest time, effort and money. The fruits that you will pick up tomorrow are the result of having planted seeds and having watered them. But the seeds are not free; you have to buy them with time, effort and money.
Now that you know the kind of clients I work with, the issues I help them resolve and what my clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about “How I Work”