Document revised 05/22/2019
What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing to certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- consultoriamolero.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://www.consultoriamolero.com, for example, when you use the share button on https://www.consultoriamolero.com in a social network. Below is information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Google+ cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Linkedin Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Youtube Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
|NAME||DEFAULT DURATION||PURPOSE AND DOMAIN|
|__ut__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz||2 years from configuration or update||Google Analytics, Allows you to analyze web traffic and obtain navigation statistics. More information.|
|2 years from configuration or update||WordPress: Allows analysing web traffic and all its users inevitably install a statistics cookie that tracks and stores your IP in a US company (Automaticc) through a third party (Quantcast) yours is a cookie usually associated with Quantcast , They provide the ranking of websites, and the data they collect is also used to segment the audience.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Expires at the end of the session.||It is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. It is a third party cookie: WordPress. More information|
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can then access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
When you deactivate to eliminate cookies, part of the Website will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.